Six Sigma White Belt Online Features
- $199 Special Pricing for the White Belt Webinar
- Ability to sign up at a later date for the Green and Black Belt online programs.
The Six Sigma.us White Belt certification requires four hours of training. The White Belt is offered to provide an overview of Lean and Six Sigma. With this Belt you will be able to begin your journey toward the professional competencies of the Yellow Belt, Green Belt, Black Belt, and Master Black Belt. After obtaining this first level belt, you can become a qualified team member of a Green Belt or Black Belt project.
White Belt participants will be introduced to the tools and techniques used to:
- Obtain a fundamental understanding of Lean and Six Sigma
- Learn the Structure of Six Sigma (DMAIC) and their roles
- Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control (DMAIC) processes
- Minimize waste and resources while increasing customer satisfaction
Course Time (Given by each time zone):
- 11am – 3 pm (Eastern)
- 10 am – 2 pm (Central)
- 8 am – 12 pm (Pacific)
There is a $50 rescheduling fee if you are not able to attend your scheduled session.
Contact us if you have additional questions.