Six Sigma Black Belt Webinar Features
- $2,950 Special Pricing for the Black Belt Webinar Including Black Belt Project Certification.
- Practical approach to applying statistical analysis utilizing Minitab software, considered to be the global standard in Six Sigma.
- Ability to purchase a highly discounted copy of Minitab software.
- Printed Manuals shipped to your domestic location – International shipments will incur an additional fee (Please sign-up at least 3 days in advance of the scheduled event)
- If Purchased in conjunction with the Green Belt Webinar use coupon bbwebinar to receive a $1000 discount on the combined programs (dates must be sequential)
The Six Sigma.us Online Black Belt Webinar will be a 6-day course taking place on Tuesday-Thursday on 2 separate weeks. Each day of training will be 6 hours long, with breaks included. After obtaining this training, you can lead a qualified team on a Black Belt project.
Week 1 Six Sigma Black Belt Training Topics
- Week 1 and 2 Review Project
- Multiple Regression
- Advanced Mult-Vari
- Attribute Measurements
- Attribute Measurement Systems
- Sample Size Calculations
- Six Sigma for Service
- Managing Change
- Introduction to DOE
- Full Factorial Experiments
- Full Factorial Simulations
- Fractional Factorials Designs
- DOE Sample Size Selection
- In class DOE Project
- Project Planning & Deliverables
- Project Reviews Measurement
Week 2 Six Sigma Black Belt Training Topics
- Design of Experiments Review
- Blocking in Experiments
- General Factorial Experiments
- Residual Analysis
- Non-Normal Data – Transformations
- Non-Normal Data in Experiments
- Sequential Experimentation
- Response Optimization Designs
- Multiple Response Optimization
- Transactional Improvements
- Simulations for Improvement
- Applied Experimentation
- Statistical Process Control
- Mistake Proofing
- Control Methods
- Project Closure and Synergy
- Class Project
- Integration of Lean
- Project Reviews
Course Time (Given by each time zone):
- 10 am – 4 pm (Eastern)
- 9 am – 3 pm (Central)
- 7 am – 1 pm (Pacific)
There is a $50 rescheduling fee if you are not able to attend your scheduled session.
Note: Minitab software is compatible with Windows. You can run Minitab software on a Mac using Apple Boot Camp or a desktop virtualization software.
Contact us if you have additional questions.