Austin, TX – Jumpstart
The Six Sigma Jumpstart is the same as the first week of a Six Sigma Green Belt. Attendees would have the option of completing week 2 of the Green Belt at a later date; either Online or at any other of our Locations.
Six Sigma Jumpstart – Classroom Training
- Morning and afternoon snack provided each day
- At most locations a simple lunch will be provided every day excluding Friday
- Student manuals provided that are professional quality and laser Color printed
- Exercises which are fun, entertaining, and informative
- Enjoyable educational atmosphere
Exclusive Benefits of Our Six Sigma Jumpstart Training
- Every course is taught by a Master Black Belt instructor with real world knowledge and extensive project experience
- The Master Black Belt will provide support and project consultation during class
- Students will receive initial project assistance before the first week of the class for up to two hours, this would include remote contact by email or phone
- SixSigma.us provides valuable data files and templates that may be kept by the student and used for projects for certification and other projects in the future
- Samples of Basic Projects
- Generic Project Charter examples
- On-site Consulting services offered at a special rate for all participating students
- SixSigma.us is proud to offer CEUS and PDUs for our training programs. We have gone through extensive reviews from both IACET and PMI. As a result, we are approved by IACET to offer 3.4 CEUs upon successful completion of all training and exams. We are also an approved provider of PMI, which allows us to offer 34 PDU’s upon successful completion of all training and exams required for the Jumpstart.
No hay valoraciones aún.